Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an engineering technician.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate in electronics technology.
- Bachelor's degree in electronics technology.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an engineering technician.
- Experience with EN and IEC standards.
- IEC 17025 experience.
- Experience with automation hardware and software (PLC's) solutions.
- Oscilloscope, DVM's, Spectrum Analyzer.
- EMC test equipment.
- Temperature measuring devices.
- Familiarity with enclosure ratings.
- Good background in mathematics.
- Proficient record keeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with good problem-solving skills.
- Good quality orientation with the ability to improve existing processes and approaches.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.