Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the product development role
- Minimum of 7 years' Experience with motor control, HDMI, Ethernet, USB design, and layout
- Minimum of 7 years' Experience with simulation software such as LTSPICE or TINA
- Minimum of 7 years' Experience with creating electronics test protocols and execution of electronics tests.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Altium or similar eCAD tool
- Proficiency in MATLAB or C
- Knowledge of EtherCAT communication
- Knowledge of 60601-1 and 60601-1-2 [EMC] testing and test setup development.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.