- Minimum of 6 years of operational/business analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent software packages
- Excellent understanding of the Bank's application framework
- Strong understanding of Bank acquisition methodology or relevant conversion experience
- SAP experience- Concur and Fieldglass
- Subject matter in business with knowledge or experience utilizing application/system being supported
- Capable of working on multiple projects
- Advanced understanding of applications being supported with a sound knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing, and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to multitask
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.