Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 month experience in verifying/QA insurance eligibility
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Expert eCare/Tracer verification platform
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Access
- Proficient in computers and relevant software.
- Ability to achieve team goals while demonstrating organizational values and utilizing resources responsibly.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Has the ability to focus and work quickly.
- Ability to organize well.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to provide and represent professionalism in job.
- Ability to practice flexibility and adaptability in the work place.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and navigate internet skillfully.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to operate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to perform data entry accurately.
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, 10 key, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Ability to handle conflict appropriately and constructively.
- Ability to apply problem solving skills.
- Ability and desire to train others.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules.
- Ability to perform well in team environment.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function under pressure and deadline-oriented project demands as well as manage multiple initiatives.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.