Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Senior Associate, Field Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in training with digital and analogy circuitry as it applies to power equipment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Broad-based technical knowledge and experience troubleshooting and repairing power generating and distribution systems.
- Equipment experiences.
- Experience in maintenance and operations.
- Demonstrated experience with Nuclear Navy Processes and Procedures (including Verbatim Compliance).
- Familiarity with Nuclear Navy principles and regulations.
- Must be able to document all test findings, status, and initiate procedure changes as by company procedures.
- While in factory, this role will aid in a variety of test engineering tasks utilizing acquired Electrical Engineering skills and general testing equipment including but not limited to evaluation, troubleshooting, integration, and testing of new and returned assemblies associated with the company's military product lines.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics, wiring diagrams and installation drawings.
- Must be able to provide field service support bringing new products or product enhancements to market as well as the entire product development life cycle.
Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Travel from assigned territory.
Active Secret DoD Clearance
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), all employees assigned to this client must provide documentation verifying their status as a “U.S. Person”, as defined in ITAR clause 120.15. A U.S. Person is a protected individual under the anti-discrimination provisions of U.S. immigration laws.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.