Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with team leadership experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with agile lifecycle management tools such as Jira and Azure DevOps
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience leading software teams using Agile development methodology
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience using Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- SAFe 5 Certification
- Experience with Angular JS, Node, Ext.js
- Experience writing Ruby on Rails
- Experience writing Python Scripts
- Experience using OpenGL or WebGL
- Experience working with service-based architectures
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- IAT Level 2 Certification (e.g. Security +)
- Experience with GDAL, GeoServer, OpenLayers or ESRI APIs
- Experience with OGC Standards such as WMS, WFS, WPS, WCS, GeoPackage, 3D Tiles, IS3, or CDB
- Experience with Presagis Products such as Terra Vista or Creator
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, XML, XSLT, and JSON
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, or TSP
- Modeling and simulation technologies such as SE Core CVEM, AVCATT, CCTT, JCATS, JTLS, MTWS, MUSE, VBS2, VBS3, CACCTUS, JSAF, OneSAF, JLCCTC
- Experience with gaming technologies such as Unity 3D, Epic Unreal OBJ, FBX, Improbable SpatialOS, and similar capabilities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations..
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must be able to travel CONUS and to International sites for extended periods
- Must be able to travel via car and airplane.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.