Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and ensure tasks are completed on time, often requiring the initiative to develop and initiate processes.
- Demonstrate a good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess excellent communication skills, quality commitment, customer focus, good interpersonal skills and be adaptable.
- Demonstrates initiative and teamwork.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.