Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry
- 5 years of leadership experience in chemical manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- ISO 9001 preferred
- High level of creativity and innovation, drive to succeed, excellent motivator of people.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and strategic thinking in accordance with corporate philosophy.
- Interpersonal skills to handle a wide range of circumstances when managing the performance of subordinates.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task proficiently.
- Demonstrated expertise through publication and project execution in synthetic organic chemistry and associated analytical techniques.
- Knowledge of experimental design techniques and thermal hazards evaluation techniques.
- Scientific problem solving skills, i.e. ability to identify crucial issues in experimental work and suggest possible solutions.
- Ability to read and understand patents, interact with designated legal counsel and provide technical support on the impact of area of science of interest.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.