Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform in-process quality inspections of components and/or full assemblies within the Manufacturing area(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires general computer skills and knowledge.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of three (3) years of assembly experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 5S principles preferred.
- Experience working with precision optical components is desirable.
- ESD experience is desirable.
- Experience in using electronic, pneumatic, and hand tools preferred.
- Experience with electro-optical and/or opto-mechanical systems as well as environmental testing is desired.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.