Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as Manufacturing Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Work experience in a technical field.
- Working knowledge of hand tools (mechanical or electrical torque wrenches, screw guns).
- Ability to read technical drawings (mechanical assembly, wiring diagrams).
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills.
- Ability to read and follow procedures.
- Ability to accurately log data into computer systems or onto paper.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Ability to work 1st shift.
- Ability to work overtime intermittently (workdays or Saturdays).
- Ability to occasionally lift 50lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.