Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have at least one year experience in storeroom, warehousing, or other material handling position
- Must have at least one year experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to confirm completed High School diploma or GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of material handling/logistics systems and SAP
- Works with minimal supervision
- Certified in multiple areas of Logistics
- Actively involved in training others and investigating problems
- Provides leadership for the team; gives guidance and sets priorities
- Takes on projects and additional duties
- Helps drive & implement process improvements
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.