Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering or management information systems
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working in a public/private/hybrid cloud environment.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in complex IT environments which incorporate tradition and non-traditional IT services
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in supporting 24x7x365 mission critical IT infrastructure
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with system security and best practices
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in administering server environments in a 24x7x365 mission critical environment
- Must have Active Secret Clearance
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- High level experience in complex, multivendor networking environments
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA/RHCE)
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA/CCNP)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate with team members
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly and the ability to explain it to all stakeholders
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design and testing of systems
- Familiarity with securing server environments in a regulated industry
- DoD Security+ Certification
- Advanced knowledge of GCE, Azure, AWS, private & hybrid cloud systems.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise data center systems, to include Dell vxRail, Data Domain, Avamar, NEXUS, Cisco & Palo Alto.
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs and RMF frameworks
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Some travel may be (less than 10%)
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.