- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in manufacturing engineering field, required.
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- You have a demonstrated commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
- Familiar with relevant software (e.g. Inventor, Solidworks, Siemens NX, UG, MS Office)
- Project management skills and Problem-solving ability
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Weld Experience is a plus
- You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
- You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
- You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.