Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in initiating and executing scientific research or development studies.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in initiating and executing scientific research or development studies.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the use of statistical programs such as Statistical Analysis System (SAS) and Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) to evaluate epidemiological questions.
- Advanced knowledge of surveillance monitoring systems.
- Advanced knowledge of how to conduct comprehensive investigations to identify and characterize risk factors.
- Advanced knowledge of how to develop strategies to reduce injury and disease incidence or mitigate health risk, and to evaluate and recommend methods of control including preventive measures.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.