Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 11 years' Experience in embedded software test development using MBSE model development
- Minimum of 11 years' Experience in Python development experience
- Minimum of 11 years' Experience in Experience with IBM DOORS, Cameo System Modeler (SysML/UML), Git/GitLab (or similar configuration management tool)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Cameo Systems Modeler (SysML/UML), IBM DOORS, IBM Rhapsody and Jira
- Familiarity working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity with software testing
- Familiarity with satellite systems
- Familiarity with STARS / EZ-Framework
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.