Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree.
- Minimum of 11 years' Experience executing projects with agile processes and tools
- Minimum of 11 years' experience using the agile methodology in the development, integration and test of complex software systems and environments.
- Minimum of 11 years' Experience with program lifecycle execution from concept phase through end-of-life phase.
- Minimum of 11 years' experience with a focus on embedded development with C++ and Vxworks experience to support the Space Protection Programs.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to design software solutions to address complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships across Agile Development Teams.
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Knowledge of embedded systems architectures and test experience using embedded systems.
- Programming background in C/C++ and Python.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.