Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree.
- Experience in implementation in an object-oriented environment and mastery of OO / UML / C++
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience developing real-time embedded software in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with single board computers and real-time operating systems.
- Experience with Wind River VxWorks 6.x/7. x.
- Experience with hardware/software integration.
- Experience in a fast-paced, team oriented, rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with embedded and closed loop software systems, and the verification thereof in both software simulation/emulation and hardware-in-the-loop systems.
- Familiarity with spacecraft subsystems, hardware, telemetry, command & control.
- Familiarity with Simulink, MATLAB, or Python, Git, JIRA.
- Detail-oriented and accountable during the design phase for organizing and closing peer reviews.
- Demonstrated excellent initiative, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize design elements for complex architectures.
- Familiar with embedded software development using C/C++, Object Oriented Design and Real-time programming constructs.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.