Required Skills / Qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Design or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of architectural, design, integration, and infrastructure.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in ERP implementations with emphasis on Production Planning and SCM.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in leading and facilitating business requirements, solution definition and design, and application configuration, testing and implementation.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with technologies with M3, SQL Server, OCR, EDI
- Knowledge in experience in designing application architecture and data flow.
- Knowledge of ERP implementations, configuration, development and maintenance.
- Ability to solve problems and think strategically.
- Ability to understand requirements/processes and management expertise for large scale ERP design and deployment.
- In-depth understanding of SCM functions: Material management, Production Plan and execution, Quality Management, Service Management.
- Knowledge of other functions including Sales and Distribution, Financial and Management Accounting, and HRIS.
- Good technical solution analysis, synthesis, design, and delivery competencies.
- Able to conduct current-state and future-state training.
- Exposure to manufacturing planning and/or hand-off of PLM data (BOM) to ERP.
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and functional staff members.
- Ability to work with cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users.
- Possess excellent organization skills including planning and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or completion dates.
- A subject matter expert in ERP configuration and manufacturing processes.
- Have the ability to generate written communication and to operate required office equipment.
- Ability to read and review written communication.
- Speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- This position needs extended periods of sitting while working with computers and viewing computer monitors and other office equipment.
- Finger dexterity needed in using misc.
- Office equipment such as telephone, computer and copy machine, etc.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, and lifting up to approximately twenty pounds are needed during tasks related to the job.
- Up to 20% travel required depending on project circumstances
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.