Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as a Global Trade Compliance Specialist.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within defense industry.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working with OCR EASE.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience conducting or documenting Order of Reviews.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience conducting Jurisdiction Classification.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree.
- Good investigative skills with prior experience investigating ITAR and EAR matters.
- Subject matter expertise in understanding government regulations with primary focus on ITAR and EAR requirement.
- The ability to coordinate simultaneous activities, and successfully prioritize multiple tasks with good judgment.
- Good proficiency in International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Proficient in OFAC Regulations and Foreign Trade Regulations.
- Proficient in product classification both domestic and international to include EAR and ITAR.
- Acute attention to detail as well as the ability to interpret and apply complex regulations.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Able to work effectively with a cross-functional team to keep client in compliance with the regulations while also helping to foster international growth within the business.
- Good knowledge of project management.
- Critical thinking and excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with good organizational, time management, planning and follow-through capabilities.
- Have high energy, good interpersonal skills, communication, and presentation skills with good leadership skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.