Acara Solutions is hiring Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for our client in Irving TX.
Schedule: 1st Shift 5:30am-2:30pm Mon-Fri
- Builds mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Must have experience with hand tools and drills.
- Read and follow work instructions. Read mechanical drawings/schematics. (We will provide training for client specific drawings)
- Work alone and with other team members.
- Works approximately 50% standing; 50% sitting.
- Able to lift at least 30lbs. Minimal knowledge of PCs. (Small use filling out forms, timesheets, etc.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble mechanical and electro-mechanical systems and support structures; and Install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using a variety of fastening methods.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Position, align, and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or hand trucks.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems.