Required Skills / Qualifications:
● 3 years electrical engineering experience
● Ability to interpret, design, and redline electrical schematics and panel layouts.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
● 3 years of Electrical Design experience designing industrial machines complying with the requirements of CE/UL/CSA including EN 60204-1, ISO 13849, UL508A, NFPA79 and NEC 430
● Demonstrated experience in designing/updating industrial control panels
● Experience with designing single-phase and 3-phase systems
● Experience with sizing/selecting circuit protection, motors, VFDs, servo motors and drives, industrial sensors,
● Experience with detailed drafting of schematics in AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical is a plus
● Experience with calculating Short-Circuit Current Ratings (SCCRs) of industrial machinery, power budgets is a plus
● Experience with robotics, vision systems is a plus
● Experience with Beckhoff control system hardware is a plus
● Work experiences with standards including UL, IEC, CSA, etc.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.