Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems
- 3 years of Linux administration/configuration capability and troubleshooting
- Possess a DoD 8570.01-M IAM II baseline certification or be able to obtain one within 6 months
- Current DoD security clearance or eligibility to obtain a clearance
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Virtualization experience such as VMware or experience in data center architectures (servers, networking, storage, physical hardware, virtualization, etc.)
- Experience in administration of software container deployment technologies (Kubernetes. Docker, Podman)
- Familiar with Linux Endpoint Management tools (Ansible, RHEL Satellite, Puppet, etc)
- Experience in administration of SCM tools (Bitbucket) and artifact repos (Artifactory) a plus
- Knowledge and experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171 and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) a plus
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, build relationships, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.