Required Skills / Qualifications:
● Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related field
● 3 years of experience in a related field, with a focus on battery energy storage
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
● Strong electrical and mechanical skills
● Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
● Experience with programming and commissioning of battery energy storage systems
● Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.