Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years' experience in relevant roles in marketing communications and public relations.
- Three years of experience in delivering marketing communications through digital tools and platforms, such as social media, webinars, and related.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Mastery of desktop publishing and design applications and tools.
- Experience in supporting administration of entrepreneurship and/or business assistance programs.
- Experience implementing and using CRM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and natural collaborative work style with strong skills in interacting via digital media and software tools, including Microsoft Office, social media, and website applications (e.g., Word Press) and other applications.
- Experience using desktop publishing and design applications and tools.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.