Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2 years experience with computer support
- High School Diploma/GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Possessed project management and strong communication skills
- Ability to provide high-level end user technical support to internal leadership
- Knowledge of Aero IT processes and organizations (or ability to learn quickly)
- General Knowledge of IT including awareness of Hardware, Software, Networks
- Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service and ability to communicate with high level leaders in a fast-paced work environment.
- Secret Clearance and Sec+ (helpful but not required)
Acara offers a competitive benefits package that includes PTO, Holiday Pay, Direct Deposit, 401k and availability to enroll in ACA compliant health plans.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.