Are you a Digital Payload System Architect who is looking to join one of the top companies in the Aerospace and Defense industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have experience in digital equipment, signal processing, and Networking (i.e. DTN, MPLS, routing protocols, and Class of Service, DVB)?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work ON-SITE with our client in Montreal. QC. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- Work includes proposal and program efforts, front-end design, detailed analyses, and development, digital channelize and on-board processing design specification, evaluation of Payload throughput and link budgets for multi-beam systems, and integration and testing of the end product.
- The Telecommunication payload Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, analysis, implementation, optimization, and enhancement of end-to-end communication digital payload systems or subsystem elements related to the system architecture.
- Support/lead technical projects and end-to-end telecommunications systems engineering activities via satellite providing flexibility in terms of connectivity and capacity.
- Support the design of communication satellite Payloads from conventional RF bent pipe payloads to digital onboard processing payloads (transparent or regenerative).
- Generate/support system requirements definition and subsystem specifications for RF and digital equipment, including the following: Digital channel processor specifications, Direct Radiating Array (DRA) Phased Antenna with analog or digital Beam forming, High capacity multiple spot beam systems, Flexible payload including Multi-Port Amplifier
- Perform requirement analysis and system trade studies.
- Perform link and performance budget calculations and evaluate satellite throughput.
- Generate and supervise methods, standards, plans, and procedures for systems engineering tools and systems tests for payload with digital channel processing.
- Support design reviews
Here's what you'll get:
- Pay Rate: $95CAD-145CAD/yr
- Hours: 40 Hours/Week
- Length: Direct Placement
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of needs in various industries worldwide, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.