Required Skills / Qualifications:
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong background in one or more of the following - thermodynamic systems, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, controls and instrumentation, industrial automation
- Familiarity with engineering standards and regulations is preferred (SEMI, ASHRAE, UL, CE, SEMI, PED, ASME and similar)
- Proficiency in process and system simulation using Aspen, ChemCAD, or equivalent is highly desirable
- Proficiency with system modeling tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, Modellica or similar is highly desirable
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D finite element modeling techniques to support mechanical and thermal analysis is desirable
- Familiarity with industry standard requirements management tools (Jama or similar) is highly desirable
- Familiarity with system industry standard communications protocols is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed team environment, along with the ability to confidently present and articulate technical ideas/results/product definitions to a non-technical audience (leaders of other business functions)
- Being comfortable with statistical methods such as hypothesis testing, DOE, and SPC is highly desirable
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.