Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 yrs. Minimum experience as a Project Engineer in a Manufacturing Environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong project management, organizational and conceptualization skills
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Ability to understand technical issues related to manufacturing
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, team leadership, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of MRP and ERP systems and basic manufacturing processes
- Solid MS Office, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.