Are you an "Inventory Control Specialist" that is looking to join one of the top companies within the Semiconductor Industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have experience with:
- Auditing, stocking, and dispensing materials
- Assisting on new project setup & Implementation
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work ON-SITE with our customer in Fremont, CA location. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- Responsible for maintaining data Integrity within our Inventory Management System.
- Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and stored.
- Responsible for ordering and expediting material for Inventory Requests submitted by Lab Service Engineers or Product Engineers.
- Monitors Inventory Dashboard throughout the day for newly submitted Inventory Requests. Picks and stages material for pickup.
- Keep inventory room clean and always organized.
- Work with cross functional team to minimize inventory variances and implement improved processes to increase overall inventory accuracy.
- Resolve discrepancies, examine, and investigate misidentified or out of balance items with root cause analysis and identifying necessary preventive measure to assure there are no re-occurrence.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by performing audits/cycle counts.
- Identify problematic inventory records/transactions, assure inventory balances are accurately maintained in both internal and external systems.
- Resolve process issues related to material managements, warehousing, and control.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Quality, Supply, Distribution, and Logistics) to ensure inventory control practices are being followed and assist in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Understanding and execution of procedures and processes for receipt issues and transfer of all materials.
- Notify Key stakeholders when project materials have been received.
- Investigate hitches in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards better business performance, which centers on customer satisfaction.
- Reconciles miss-shipments of incoming material with buyers or suppliers.
- Coordinates RMA and NCi requests on defective/damaged parts.
- Maintain & monitor inventory integrity.
- Work in a Lab environment which requires occasionally use of Lab suits to perform wafer reclaims and other duties in the lab.
- Assists in various projects including but not limited to; 5s implementation, purging material, inventory audits, material movements.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Here's what you'll get:
Pay Rate: $28.00 to $32.00 - Depending on experience
Shift: 1st shift, days - 7am - 4pm or 6 am - 3pm
Duration: 2 years contract with potential conversion with the employer