Are you a Debug Technician that is looking to join one of the top companies within the Electronic Manufacturing Industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have experience with testing and debugging to the component level?
If you answered yes, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work onsite with our customer in Melbourne. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- The Debug Technician I is responsible to provide first level technical support to the manufacturing process. Debug printed circuit boards and product level assemblies utilizing system diagnostics and product specific procedures. Reports to the Debug Technician Supervisor.
- Work from test procedures, electrical schematics, technical notes, diagnostics and component data sheets to identify and isolate the root cause of defective components, piece parts and subassemblies of failing products.
- Set-up and operate complex test equipment in accordance with standard test procedures.
- Control, document and process all non-conforming material.
- Provide technical support in all areas of manufacturing in support of in-circuit and functional test.
- Assist engineering in the implementation of new test tools and support as needed.
- Understand and follow all applicable ISO and job specific procedures.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of work area and surrounding work space.
- May train other employees.
- Other responsibilities as directed and necessary for the business.
Here's what you'll get:
Pay: 21-22/hr Up to 28/hr DOE
Hours: Full-Time; 1st shift 7:30AM- 3:30PM- Monday - Friday
Length: Temp to hire
A promising career in a growing industry
Opportunities to innovate, collaborate, and empower yourself (and others)
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions-we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in a variety of industries around the world, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.