Are you a Project Management Support who is looking to join one of the top Manufacturing Industries?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have experience in Project Management Support?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work Hybrid with our client in New Kensington, PA. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- Supports Project Manager Externally in clarifying customer requirements and specifications during the request for proposal (RFP) and proposal.
- Designs and develops technical specifications, timelines, milestones, and budgets needed in the project.
- Coordinates resources and regularly monitors and reports progress and milestones to all stakeholders.
- Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with suppliers and vendors.
- Responsible for meeting all project milestones and technical objectives.
- Monitors the budget adherence and may take actions to minimize non-conformance costs.
- Checks project results, designs respective test procedures, and monitors test results.
- Ensures proper documentation of project results and all products or technologies delivered.
- Adheres to PM standards defined, manages, and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
- Process Improvement Projects (small to medium).
- Facilitates the execution of project/program solution plans for clearly defined sub-projects or sub-programs.
- Responsible for delivery of results for the respective process steps.
- Guide technical or administrative staff.
- Acts as a functional process resource on projects or programs.
- Contributes to continuous improvement plan.
- Perform an active role in maintaining functionally focused client relationships.
- Responsible for several small projects.
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts: external contacts occur in the frame of client projects.
- Most often, Professionals are partly accountable for planning and accomplishing (parts of) project-based assignments.
- Manages small projects of low complexity or higher.
- Focus on applying and expanding the acquired knowledge base.
- Improves processes within specialized areas.
- Impacts team results
Here's what you'll get:
Hours: 40hrs/week 1st Shift- 8 AM to 5 PM
Length: Temporary (12 Months)
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in various industries worldwide, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.