Are you a Production and Material Planner who is looking to join one of the top companies within the Aerospace and Defense Industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have experience with Production and Material Planning and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) service events?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work ON-SITE with our client in Salt Lake City, UT. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- Client embarking on a large ERP Transformation, implementing SAP S/4HANA at multiple locations.
- To assist the business users with their jobs and get acclimated to the new system.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle to meet production requirements.
- Works from Bills of Material, engineering plans, and production specifications to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Forecast the amount of material needed and assist in the forecasting of equipment and labor needed for production.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, coordinates with manufacturing, quality, and supply chain, and interfaces with engineering and program management.
- Analyzes material requirements and makes reservations by Standard Planning Practices to ensure the availability of materials and labor to meet production requirements and delivery commitments.
- Works to resolve labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Creates and maintains standard Bills of Material and router for Fabrication as well as Final Assembly from drawings prepared by the Engineering department as needed by the Sales order received from the Contracts department.
- Creates jobs for Fabrication and Assembly.
- Maintains drawing files of drawings to the latest revision levels.
- Sends copies to Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, or Assembly as new revision levels are received.
- Maintain Master Order Schedule of jobs or product classes under the cognizance of the position.
- Coordinates other functions such as quick shippers, and foreign sales, as directed.
- Releases all assembly process sheets and reference data and documentation by Production procedures.
- Control the release of Production Routers.
- Reschedule delivery dates, by computer entry, when advised of delays caused by impediments to progress at the Company or by vendors.
- Advise the Contracts Department of rescheduled delivery dates for communicating to customers.
- Prepare complete planning data on such end items that are of standard design and do not need newly created engineering documentation.
- Release of E.O. data, which defines the scope of work.
- Reserves stock parts, including stock for jobs being processed, or prepares requisition for acquiring or making needed materials, parts, sub-assemblies, or assemblies.
- Determines if specific materials or labor will be charged directly to the job or inventory stock.
- Make recommendations to the Material Review Board regarding materials that should be established as inventory or burden items or removed from such listings.
- Prepare and maintain work instructions as defined in the Quality Manual.
- Consult with personnel in the operating groups to determine, establish, or verify facts or figures in connection with the data being processed.
- Plans and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequence of assembly, repair, overhaul, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Maintains product as-built configuration during the build, including document changes and redlines.
- Create an as-built configuration database for each product configuration that is manufactured.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine the status of assigned projects.
- Responsible for providing guidance, coaching, and training to other Planners and employees across the company within their area of expertise.
Here's what you'll get:
Pay: $50.00 / hrs.
Hours: 9/80 hrs/Week
Length: TEMP TO DIRECT (7 Months)
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions-we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in a variety of industries around the world, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.