Are you a Manufacturing Assembler that is looking to join one of the top companies within the Aerospace and Defense Industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have a high school diploma and does manufacturing excite you?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work on-site with our customer in Melbourne, FL. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework.
- Test and repair various electronic products and mechanical assemblies.
- Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications, and sketches.
- Provide routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches.
- Design and/or test prototype assemblies and production units.
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification.
- Interface with other departments to ensure efficient flow of information and materials.
- This position requires the ability to coordinate several activities at the same time and to re-prioritize in response to changing operational conditions
- Must have the ability to read, and develop wiring diagrams, layouts, drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
- May be required to direct personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties.
Here's what you'll get:
- Pay: $18.89/hour + 15% shift differential
- Hours: 6:00pm - 6:00 am
- Workdays: Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- Work Schedule: Weekends
- Length: Temp to Direct
- Holiday pay, 401(k), direct deposit, and medical and dental insurance
- 'Fun Days' with free food and beverages, plus games and activities
- A bonus for referring candidates who are hired
- A promising career in a growing industry
- Opportunities to innovate, collaborate, and empower yourself (and others)
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions-we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in a variety of industries around the world, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.