Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Materials Handler with Forklift experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Forklift certified.
- Experience with heavy bulk forklift materials (Pallets of Refrigerators, steel beams, cars, etc)
- Ability to clearly read, speak and write in English for safety purposes
- Stand up forklift experience highly preferred
Additional Information: Offer is contingent upon successful completion of criminal, education, employment verification, drug test and safety testing.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.