Are you interested in joining a Fortune 500 company, headquartered in Buffalo, NY?
Are you looking to gain experience on a human resources/recruiting team?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and at least one year of office work experience?
If you answered yes to these questions, we encourage you to apply today!
Acara Solutions is searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our banking client in Buffalo, NY.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator works closely with the Talent Acquisition staff, as a partner to fulfill employment needs across the bank footprint. They need to interact/communicate with both internal and external candidates as well as various levels of management. This position is often the first contact/impression a potential candidate has of the Bank.
What you'll do:
- Greet and assist both internal and external individuals to the Human Resource Division, providing informational assistance and directing individuals to appropriate personnel.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, directing calls to the appropriate area.
- Administer various types of employment testing as directed by recruiters.
- Organize and perform accurate and timely processing of interview scheduling activities for employment candidates, including travel arrangements.
- Update Human Resource programs
- Complete internal and external checks on candidates
- Compile and send new hire packages (welcome letter, offer letter & new employee forms).
- Send out new hire notification.
- Generate security list for orientation.
- Complete new hire onboarding calls prior to orientation.
- Review incoming employee forms for completion and create new file folders.
- Build candidate profiles and when necessary, perform merge activity.
- Post requisitions.
- Assist Team Leader with process improvement initiatives, as necessary.
- Provide back up support in absence of Team Lead.
- Assist first level HR Administrator representatives with questions regarding procedures and problems.
- Report on daily, monthly, and yearly results to the Team Lead.
- Organize and monitor workload and workflow for small team (pod).
- Train new employees.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the bank's brand.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
What you'll get:
Pay: $18.50 - 19/hr
Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Position Type: Contract, possibility to extend/convert if needed
Worksite: Hybrid, 3 days in-office in Buffalo, NY
Weekly pay, direct deposit, a career opportunity in a growing industry, and opportunities to innovate, collaborate, and empower yourself (and others).
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions-we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in a variety of industries around the world, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.