Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree or 2 years; related work experience.
- Must have 2-5 years Archer development experience.
- Must have SSIS Development & Debugging experience.
- Must have SQL/SQL DB Experience.
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle and application development alternatives.
- Experience with development tools, application support software and hardware platforms.
- General understanding of personal computers.
- Working knowledge of pertinent word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Prior experience learning new technical skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Sound judgment skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic project management skills.
- Successful completion of a Bank approved skills development program.
- 1 year involvement in systems analysis and application development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess broad understanding of the business units role and how they fit into the organization.
- General knowledge of the Bank's application framework.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.