Are you a Material Handler that is looking to join one of the top companies within the Aerospace and Defense Industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have a high school diploma and does manufacturing excite you?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work on-site with our customer in Dallas, TX. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- Read work orders or follow verbal instructions to identify materials to transport
- Open containers using steel cutters, a crowbar, a claw hammer, or other hand tools
- Load materials to and from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Load materials to and from vehicles
- Use hand tools to install strapping, bracing, or padding to protect materials in transit
- Transport materials from storage or worksites to designated areas-including the manufacturing floor-by use of hand truck, electric dolly, forklift, or another device
- Count, weigh, and record materials moved or handled in an ERP system
- Attach tags or labels to materials (or otherwise mark information)
Here's what you'll get:
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9/80 schedule (every other Friday off); 1st shift 7AM-4PM
Length: Temp to Direct
Holiday pay, 401(k), direct deposit, and medical and dental insurance
'Fun Days' with free food and beverages, plus games and activities
A bonus for referring candidates who are hired
A promising career in a growing industry
Opportunities to innovate, collaborate, and empower yourself (and others)
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions-we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in a variety of industries around the world, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.