Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- IPC 620 Certification is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in building wire harnesses.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with test instrumentation (accelerometers, thermocouples, and strain gauges).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Tapping Wire Harnesses
- Minimum of 3 years experience fabricating/building Wire harnesses in industries specific to the job description.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate Degree.
- Basic knowledge of test equipment (DITMO, O-scope, etc.).
- Ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be needed to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), all employees assigned to this client must provide documentation verifying their status as a 'U.S. Person,' as defined in ITAR clause 120.15. A U.S. Person is a protected individual under the anti-discrimination provisions of U.S. immigration laws.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.