Are you a Management Assistant who is looking to join one of the top companies within the Manufacturing Industry?
Are you looking to further your career and grow?
Do you have experience in Production Planning & Analysis?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then apply today!
Acara Solutions seeks highly qualified candidates to work ON-SITE with our Client in Houston, TX. Interested?
Here's what you'd do:
- The Management Assistant is responsible for streamlining production processes by evaluating current order situations, production capacities, and other key variables.
- This role involves thorough documentation, forecasting, analysis, and collaboration to ensure optimal production sequences.
- While following established routines, the Management Assistant is expected to adapt to changing priorities and offer insights for continuous improvement.
- Evaluate job hours, production capacities, stock levels, backlogs, personnel resources, and other variables to optimize production sequences.
- Coordinate material requests with warehouse and procurement teams to ensure timely production starts.
- Prepare essential production documentation and data for each order to maintain high-quality production standards.
- Analyze, control, and report on relevant KPIs.
- Regularly forecast and plan for indicators like turnover, production, inventories, and employee capacities.
- Analyze logistical processes, including cycle times, first pass yields, on-time deliveries, and other KPIs of effectiveness and productivity.
- Using various computer programs to generate documents, reports, spreadsheets, charts, tables, and meeting notes, in support of business functions, and scanning, making copies, and performing related tasks as requested.
- Organize and schedule meetings, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Assist with the setup of new employees in the IT department.
- Complete assigned daily tasks of varying nature.
- Directly assist the Production Managers with administrative duties which may include HR-related duties, managing meeting and event arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, and filing and organization assistance.
Here's what you'll get:
Hours: 40hrs/wk.- 4/10 schedule 1st Shift- 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM- Monday through Thursday.
Length: Contract. 12 Months
Sound like a good fit?
About Acara Solutions
Acara is a premier provider of recruiting and workforce solutions-we help companies compete for talent. With a legacy of experience in a variety of industries around the world, we partner with clients, listen to their needs, and customize visionary talent solutions that drive desired business outcomes. We leverage decades of experience to deliver contingent staffing, direct placement, executive search, and workforce services worldwide.