Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Secret Clearance or higher
- Minimum of 3 years experience with electronic data vaulting and releasing digital data formally and informally.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with data management tools and methods for tracking deliverables from/to customers and from/to sub-contractors for CDRL/SDRL processing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Suppliers in support of CM program requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with PLM to perform Configuration Status Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with SharePoint and Confluence management and control.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with configuration and document management systems.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with all levels of program leadership, customers, and suppliers.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Possess good computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office software.
- Familiarity with markings, formatting, and handling of documentation.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in document release and CDRL/SDRL processing.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management.
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with DoD Government contracts.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Active Secret DoD Clearance
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), all employees assigned to this client must provide documentation verifying their status as a 'U.S. Person,' as defined in ITAR clause 120.15. A U.S. Person is a protected individual under the anti-discrimination provisions of U.S. immigration laws.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.