Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years experience with System Safety MIL-STD-882
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Hazard Analysis
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced with MS Office applications, including a high level of proficiency with Access and Excel.
- Prior experience with shoulder-fired missiles and man-rating processes/approvals.
- Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing tasks with little direction.
- Practical analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Familiarity with Cameo.
- Familiar with conducting various hazard analyses.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Active Secret DoD Clearance.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), all employees assigned to this client must provide documentation verifying their status as a 'U.S. Person', as defined in ITAR clause 120.15. A U.S. Person is a protected individual under the anti-discrimination provisions of U.S. immigration laws.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.